We are seeking a Project Cost Controller in the SUBSEA segment for a 1-year assignment in Paris!
- You are attachedto the contract project manager
- You support and help the project manager to set up and manage his project within deadlines and budgets (costs and quantities)
- You assess, with the support of the risk manager, the cost impact of any risks that may arise on the project.
- You reliably determine the projection ofcosts and margin at termination
- You alert the project manager to project trends and deviations from the original plan (events that may positively or negatively affect the project margin)
- Through your initiatives, you will be a force of proposal to the di i i r rjet, in order to rationalize costs or bring corrective measures to improve the margin of the project.
- You help with the decision by quantitatively analyzing different project execution scenarios.
- You estimate the price of changes and deviations to the contract requested by the customer.
- You issue a monthly financial report, which you submit to the Presidency jointly with the Director of theproject.
- You will have a central role in the project team that will allow you to benefit from a good understanding of the project cycles and allow you to develop business expertise
- Develop and highlight itsship leader through transversal management of project teams in a multicultural environment
- You are a force of proposals in the elaboration of variation order with the project manager, proposal, development and follow-up of the VOR
Hierarchical lines and interactions:
- Depends hierarchically: Head of the Cost Control department.
- Operationally dependent: Director/Head of Project, Project Control Manager
- Minimum 10 years of experience in management control, project management or finance
- Coming from a bac + 5 training
- Fluent English (written and oral)
- Knowledge of the Office Pack and Power BI
*This role is for EU nationals or permit to work holders.
* Apply or email your CV to email@example.com.