Airswift is seeking to invite a Risk Coordinator to join a dynamic team in the marine oil and gas industry to develop and maintain appropriate project risk management procedures, processes and tools in compliance with the Company risk management framework and policy.
- Leads the development and implementation of project risk management controls, through tools, guides, processes, procedures, and systems for organization in order to manage threats and opportunities effectively for an assigned project or multiple projects.
- Support Project Control Managers and project teams during the preparation and facilitation of project risk workshops.
- Plans and conducts audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with internal and external auditors (where applicable)
- Provides support, education, and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization
- Consolidates all project risk registers into one database and updates and maintains all data for further analysis and reference
- Provides regular organization risk status reports to management and performs data analytics to maximize end-to-end Life Cycle Value (LCV)
- Supports Sales division for risk management aspects during bids and proposals and contributes to the definition of risk contingencies and risk response actions
- Supports Project Control teams (lead planners and cost controllers) in the risk quantitative analysis in order to measure the risk exposure and to determine the amount of cost and schedule contingencies
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Business, Management, and/or any other relevant field of studies.
- Certification: Any Risk management related certification from a recognized Association
- PMP, PRINCE2 an added advantage
- More than ten years of experience in a project related field in a similar environment.
- Experience in championing and driving improvements into an organization through process changes
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking