Seeking a Project Quality Manager to work with our client in The Hague, Netherlands on a contract.
As Project Quality Manager you facilitate the development and effective implementation of Project Quality Management Systems by the Project Team in a manner that meets the company's and customer requirements. Manages project quality support functions including quality planning, preventive action, non-conformance control, corrective action, management of change, audits and project quality reporting and review. The Project Quality Manager is able to run large projects or Alliances as Assurance lead in a team with 2-3 quality engineers.
• Demonstrate behaviour and business practices commensurate with a culture of world’s best health, safety, and environmental performance.
• Exhibit leadership and commitment to meet the company’s vision of its safety and wellbeing program and company’s programs
• Understand, coach and champion the expectations of company’s programs that enhance HSE performance
• Demonstrate ability to develop assurance monitoring programs in support of the company’s management system and the ISO 9001 standard.
• Training personnel under their direction in the applicable project policies and procedures as written in the PEP-12 and PQP.
• Ability to apply a risk-based approach to developing assurance planning and priority to corrective measures required to improve process implementation.
• Exhibit ability to lead and execute assessment activities at project and location level, formulate corrective actions, carry out root cause analysis and support system and deliver performance improvements.
• Understand the outcomes of assessments and support improvement in the areas identified having weaknesses.
• Supports the Project Team with workshops, coaching and mentoring and helps with the implementation of internal improvement projects, new processes and procedures.
• Assist with supplier evaluation and negotiation to ensure quality of supplier practices, product and suitability of inspection and test programs. Ensures that quality requirements are included in subcontracts.
• Demonstrate knowledge of the ISO 31001 Risk Management standard and how it applies to our industry.
• Exhibit ability to facilitate workshops that evaluate risks from both the internal business perspective as well as external or project delivery perspective that impacts the various stakeholders involved.
• Understands application of risk across the business framework to support decisions and strategies developed by the organization leadership.
• Able to mentor and train internal risk processes and facilitation.
Analytical problem-solving skills
• Monitor the effectiveness of risk management activities within the locations and projects, particularly for any significant changes or major decisions, and provide advice and support.
Essential Skills / Experience:
• 15+ years relevant experience in a project management environment including supervisory, project management and/or technical experience.
Experienced with Scrum and Agile, certified training is a pre.
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
• Pro-active team player
• Certified Lead Auditor