Project Pre-commissioning-Commissioning Coordinator
North Oil Company / Offshore Position:
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Qualification: Bachelors of science (BSc) degree or equivalent in engineering,
- Experience: At least 15 years’ experience in the offshore oil & gas industry with minimum 10 years’ experience in a lead Commissioning role,
- Proven track record of leadership and problem resolution.
- Strong interpersonal and good communication skills,
- Available for technical missions worldwide,
- Experienced with NOC Standards (#Total General Specifications), OPERCOM and ICAPS,
DCC and relevant codes and standards,
- Language: Fluent English,
- Computer literate,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.