About the company
Our client is a major supplier of Rolling Stock, Signalling and associated Services for the rail industry throughout Australia.
About the role
Our client is seeking to appoint a Project Planner to join their team in Brisbane to assist on the North Coast Line project on a 6 month contract. You will be responsible for providing schedule performance analysis and recommendations to our Project Management team in order for the successful delivery of projects.
- Conduct end-to-end planning and control activities including planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting for project teams, management and customers using Primavera P6
- Development and implementation of performance metrics to measure the suitability and health of projects
- Administer the establishment and maintenance of project Baseline’s and produce internal and external Schedule Performance Reports as required
- Develop Plans and Schedules for projects as well as supporting bids in the development of schedules as per Contract requirement
- Work with project teams to make sure project plans are resource loaded
- Apply Earned Value Management knowledge to existing programs to build performance reports.
- Support Project team with scenarios, Delay claim analysis and EOT claims
- Qualifications or equivalent experience in Engineering, Project Planning, and/or Production Control, preferably in the Rail Systems industry or a related field (Power, Defence or similar)
- Demonstrated experience in the use of related software tools such as Microsoft Project and Primavera