Airswift is seeking to invite experienced Project Operational Technology (OT) Engineers to consider a role in delivering Digitalisation Strategy for a project. Digital innovation requires operational technology systems to interact with information technology systems. OT network components for example ICSS, Vendor Control Systems, Marine Packages through to Telecommunication being connected to Enterprise IT Systems. With IT-OT integration, the data collected by physical equipment, vendor systems and devices can be used to identify problems or increase efficiencies.
- Advocate, integrate and improve on existing technology change management process.
- Develop, Implement and troubleshoot interfaces between the Business Systems and OT Networks.
- Assist with Scoping, Development and Management of OT projects.
- Assist with Hardware Lifecycle planning and standardization.
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Participates in project design reviews to ensure consistency with required business outcomes.
- Analyse Operation Technology (OT) and Information Technology (IT) networks for opportunities to improve integration, network architecture and security.
- Provide architectural advice and oversight and input into selected Operational Application implementation projects
- Design, document and deliver technical solutions to integrate FPSO OT Technology within company and client enterprise architectures.
- Communicate effectively with, and between the immediate team, business subject matter experts, developers, analysts, engineers, end users of systems and management.
- Report to Operation Technology Lead in Digital & Analytics department to support global initiatives across projects and phases
- Interact with Tech Team in Digital & Analytics department to support building digital infrastructure and solutions in-house and with 3rd party
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant field of Engineering (With a strong knowledge of Logic and/or Programming Language/s)
- Broad understanding of Technology Infrastructure and Applications to support FPSO Operations.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong technology focus.
- Ability to understand complex and detailed business processes.
- Good knowledge of System’s Engineering approaches, tools and their application
- Technical knowledge of FPSO ICSS and Vendor Control Systems is required