Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek for suitable candidate for the position of Project Officer to work within their facility in Brisbane on a contract basis.
The purpose of this role is to coordinate program administration systems and provide technical project support within the Civic and Building Section.
- Assist the Project Managers to identify areas for business improvement and implement solutions.
- Provide a range of efficient, pro-active and reliable technical project support services.
- Assist project managers in the research of project associated data.
- Collect, interpret and analyze project related information, to inform project management staff.
- Develop and maintain efficient administration systems and procedures to ensure that project delivery complies with requirements.
- Assist with the preparation of written documentation, presentations, spreadsheets, correspondence and reports as required by the project management staff.
- Provide a high quality customer interface, liaising effectively with internal and external stakeholders and interest groups.
- Comply with and assist in the development and continuous improvement of Quality Management System.
- Lead and role model customer focused behavior by delivering the highest standards of service to our customers.
- Work in partnership with your team leader to agree performance standards and mutual expectations. Give and receive regular feedback to enable performance to be improved and take personal responsibility for optimizing your potential.
- Experience in identifying project scope, planning and resource allocation to be used for project resource allocation, project tracking and project reporting.
- Good research, analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to collect, collate and analyse data, develop reports and make appropriate recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to work on an individual and team basis within a multi-functional team, which includes working directly with the Principal Project Manager and Project Managers often on highly sensitive and confidential matters.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills, negotiation, conflict resolution, and financial reporting.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the use of computer applications including Microsoft Office, Outlook (Email), City Web (Intranet) and databases.
- Ability to contribute to team direction, give and receive feedback and achieve agreed performance standards in order to contribute to a culture of performance excellence.