Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Project Manager, Subsea to work in their office located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for a 1-year contract.
Key Objectives :
- Management of the Subsea Hardware and Controls Contract(s) ensuring the components have been designed and manufactured in accordance with project specifications and within the agreed schedule and budget.
- Supervision of the Project’s Subsea Hardware & Controls Engineers and Supervisors.
- Support the Subsea Hardware & Controls Engineers and Supervisors to ensure the Project(s) delivered safely and efficiently in accordance with project objectives.
- Responsible for ensuring the subsea equipment is installed in accordance with project specifications and within the agreed schedule and budget, as well as in line with PSC technical and commercial guidelines and requirements.
- Manage / administer the delivery and installation of the SS hardware on time and to budget.
- Participate as required in Project HAZOP / HAZID / Design & Constructability Reviews.
- Initiate Management of Change (MOC) process for the SS hardware supply.
- Monitor Contractor’s schedule and overall progress and work directly with Contractor to resolve progress issues.
- Provide Technical support during subsea installation and commissioning.
- Provide weekly / monthly progress reports to the Senior Manager, Malaysia Projects and Project Manager(s).
- Ensure and assist with interface management between various departments and stakeholders for the Project(s); D&C, Production Operations, Sub-Surface, Procurement, etc.
- Participate as required in early phase development work and engineering activities
Background Profile :
- Minimum 15 years of experience in the oil and gas industry with 5 - experience in with manufacture, testing and installation of Subsea Trees, with 5 years on deepwater projects.
- Experienced in EPC/EPCIC Contracting projects.
- Experience of managing the primary interface between subsea hardware suppliers and drilling contractor
- Due to the current travel restrictions in place, applicants shall be Malaysian nationality or having work rights in Malaysia
**Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.