Airswift has been tasked by one of our major chemicals clients to seek a Project Manager to work in Borger, TX for a 12-month contract position, potential extension.
- Participate in daily site safety meetings, JTOs (Job Task Observations known as JSAs at other sites), Hazard IDs or Hazard recognition reporting, toolbox meetings with contractors, etc.
- Own the Conceptual design, feasibility, engineering, execution and basic engineering phases of the project process to provide single path forward solutions to project execution engineers
- Coordinate with various internal and external stakeholders and lead the project team to achieve conceptual design
- Implement completely and in a timely manner, all documents required for project progression through all project development phases, including relevant equipment data, engineering documents, stage gate documentation, and meeting minutes
- Act as discipline subject matter resource throughout the project execution, commissioning & start up, operation and evaluation phases
- BS degree
- 5-10 years’ experience
- Industrial experience preferred (Petro chemical plants, refineries, manufacturing environments, etc)
- Excellent Project Management Skills and knowledge of Project Management Processes
- Ability to handle large and varied workloads
- Microsoft Applications experience such as Word, Excel, Power