Our client, a major company within the Oil and Gas Industry, is looking for a Project Manager/Engineer to work on an initial 12-months contract in Houston, TX.
- Maintain accurate, updated operational schedules based on development plan, business needs, resource availability/capability with an emphasis on minimizing time-to-market (TTM).
- Provide schedule inputs for monthly production forecasting and outlook process.
- Build, maintain, and manage schedule contingency plans, understanding all scheduling constraints and each critical path of program execution.
- Facilitate the Management of Change (MOC) process & tool, including overseeing the change request approval process.
- Communicate regularly with all disciplines and groups to ensure accuracy of inputs to the schedule and Well Execution Planner (WEP) system. This includes hosting weekly execution meetings with representatives from across the entire business unit (30+ people).
- Act as the liaison between all departments (including the Development, Land, Surface Planning, Regulatory, Drilling, Completions, Asset, & Facilities) to ensure critical communications and field development activities related to project planning and execution occur in a timely manner and meeting BU’s expectations.
- Weekly and monthly reporting responsibilities. Including performance reports (KPI’s, scorecards, etc.) and ad-hoc requests.
- Provide technical, timing, and cost requirements to Supply Chain team for development of commercial strategies. Ensure data is gathered from function and technical resources to feed Demand Planning Process.
- Track major milestones & handoff targets for section development through the well readiness process, and work with functional teams to expedite well delivery, address schedule changes, and monitor risk as they arise.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering degree preferred
- 2-5 years experience in the oil and gas industry
- Experience with drill & frac schedules
- Knowledge of oil and gas operations