We are currently recruiting for our global rail client who are expanding into the NZ region. They are seeking a Project Manager with experience in Train Control Systems or Rail infrastructure.
Location- Wellington, NZ
- Be responsible for the project governance by defining project strategy in line with contract requirements, including PMP elaboration and objectives allocation to Sub-Systems (planning, cost, quality, performance)
- Be accountable for project QCDP performance and optimize Project Financial performance
- Leading a team to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and to our clients’ specifications
- Ensure compliance with relevant codes and standards, and ensuring all project activities executed to meet HSE, legislative, regulatory and internal requirements
- Stakeholder management with internal and external parties
- Relevant University Degree
- Preferably 5+ years’ experience in a similar role, with an understanding of modern rail systems
- NZ working rights – Australian Citizens accepted
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Project Management processes
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.