On behalf of our client, a leading HV cable systems provider, Airswift are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to be responsible for a number of Onshore Cable Installation projects throughout the Netherlands.
This is a long term Contract (Freelance) position however due to the longevity of the projects the client is also in a position to consider candidates on a permanent (staff) basis.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Planning and management of project teams including Site Managers & Jointers
- Negotiation and finalisation of subcontracts
- Monitor & Control Project Costing and Budget
- Collaboration with internal technical engineer depts and externally the end client/subcontractors on site
- Engineering degree background ideally within Electrical, Mechanical or Civil
- Experience within Project Management with knowledge of Contract and Claim Management
- Experience within the Power Cable and/or Substation market
- Good Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Fluent in English, Dutch and Preferably also German