(High rise main contractor project management)
An exciting new opportunity is now available with one of Malaysia's largest companies within their Construction division! They run their own inhouse construction company which focuses on high rise construction projects in and around the Greater Klang Valley area.
Our trusted client is a well known brand name in Malaysia and their projects heavily focus on luxury and high quality finishings. They are financially strong and are constantly looking at improving their construction business with the right projects and products.
They are looking for a reputable project manager who has a track record of starting and completing a RM 100 Million building project, strong commitment to safety and a keen eye for construction quality. Must also demonstrate favorable people management skills.
- Project manage overall delivery of construction project while keeping to agreed contract
- Ensuring time, cost, quality and safety standards are constantly monitored and assessed.
- Coordinating between various stakeholders, sub-contractors, consultants and other strategic relationships
The skills and experience required
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, or relevant discipline
- 8 years+ site based experience
- Strong relationship building, influencing and negotiation skills
- Reliable references from past projects would be an added advantage
The culture and benefits
Basic salary of up to RM12,000 + allowance + Bonus. Once completed, it would show that you are able to manage working for large company with brand name projects.
Apply to this advertisement to receive confidential advice on this specific role!
This role is managed by Ashley Mathew and his email is email@example.com
If you meet the above criteria's and are willing to explore this role, please apply directly to this advertisement.
The role is open to Malaysians with relevant work requirements. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.