On behalf of our client, a leading Offshore Wind developer, we are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to help develop their Green Strategy across their operations and logistics facilities.
This is a contract position and initially, it is expected the role will be required for a period of 12 months however there is an option to extend this. Once the situation allows the role will be based at the client's offices in Copenhagen, there will be an expectation that the candidate can be in the office for a minimum of 3 days per week.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage and develop cost estimates for our green transformation across operational facilities and logistics
- Prepare DEVEX, OPEX and CAPEX estimates
- Complete and improve costing forms together with the procurement and technical teams.
- Technical feasibility, risks and requirements
- Speak to suppliers to help define market screening initiatives for green cost input for CTV's, SOV's, Harbour Facilities and Feel Supplies
- Background within the logistics and offshore business (not limited to offshore wind)
- Result oriented, sharp analytical skills and self driven with a strategic mind-set
- Knowledgeable and passionate of logistics, engine manufacturers, marine life, PtX and/or fuel supply sector for green fuels and the wider green agenda
- Be familiar with EPC process and particular operation of large assets
- Experience with sustainability strategy, roadmap and product development is a positive