Our client, a major Oil and as company, is looking for a Senior Project Manager to work in Edmonton, AB, on a contract position for 1 year, with the possibility of extension.
Job Overview: Support the planning and execution of medium sized projects that have the attention of the LP Operations executives.
- Leading the LPs Readiness for Unify Working Group, track impacts, issues, readiness plans
- Keep various governance teams and project stakeholders advised of project status through ongoing contact, reporting, and communications.
- Provide OCM support LP Maintenance and Reliability Program
- Provide Project Management support to various ad-hoc projects
- Lead the LPs Readiness Working Group in identification of issues, impacts and develop necessary readiness plans for LP to be ready for Unify and Connect projects rolled out in April 2021.
- Lead issues resolution by bringing together stakeholders. Escalate any top issues or showstoppers if a resolution is not possible.
- Develop presentation to report the health of LPs Readiness for Unify
- A significant portion of this role is interfacing with key stakeholders from Unify, Connect and various LP departments to coordinate the development of readiness plans.
- Develop and lead OCM plan to support the adoption of LP Maintenance and Reliability Program (LP MRP)
- Delivering timely communication, administering surveys and reporting the survey analysis report
- Develop and delivery presentation to improve the awareness and knowledge of LP MRP
- Report project metrics and any ad-hoc reports
- Provide regular report on OCM accomplishments and plans
- Provide project management support to various ad-hoc projects
- University degree (Business, IT, or Engineering preferred)
- 10 to 15 years of project management experience with diverse partners and sophisticated projects.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Designation is highly desired.
- Field Operations Experience is a MUST
- Oil and Gas experience is a MUST (6+years)
- Experience with change management principles and demonstrated facilitation experience (session design and delivery).
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite (SharePoint, MS Project PowerPoint, Excel, Word) skills required.
- Knowledge of Maximo and Power BI