Our client, a midstream company, is seeking a Project Manager to support the rollout of the phased Initiative for Work Execution Management
- Coordination and management of the roll out of the Work Execution Management WEM) to Pipeline Maintenance and operations staff
- Ongoing support for the WEM initiative for Mechanical and Electrical Technician
- Provide project controls support to Work Execution Management and communicating with stakeholders
- Update and advise LP MRP Training modules for the Work Execution Management
- Management of UNIFY Enhancements
- Work Execution Management knowledge in alignment with IPSECA (Identify / Plan / Schedule / Execute / Close / Analyze)
- Power BI and Reporting Support
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- University degree (Business, IT, or Engineering) and a minimum of seven (7) years project management experience with diverse partners and sophisticated projects. Equivalent combination of education, experience, and certifications may be considered.
- Excellent organization, communication, collaboration, and negotiation skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite (SharePoint, MS Project PowerPoint, Excel, Word) skills required.
- Knowledge of Maximo
- Knowledge of Power BI reporting
- Broad business and technical knowledge coupled with an ability to integrate and convey complex information in a way that stakeholders across multiple levels of the organization can understand and operationalize
- Knowledge of Oil and Gas business