Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Project Manager to work within their facilities located in Beaumont, TX for an initial 6-month contract, likely to be extended.
Within this position, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing and finalizing projects according to the specifications and deadlines.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Create and report project status and allocates resources
- Communicate and interface with all levels and across organizational lines, including the business units
- Manage complex portfolio of brownfield projects
Previous education and experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in multiple assignments in engineering, construction, and project management and controls activities
- Proficient in MS Office suite of software programs