Actual Title: Project Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to multi-task and lead more than one initiative simultaneously
- Lead all phases of project management (initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and closeout), ensuring key project management deliverables (e.g. project charter/scope definition, schedule, status reporting, resource planning, cost/benefit analysis, communications plan, risk log, sustainment plan, etc.)
- Manage the project within prescribed constraints of scope, cost, and schedule.
- Meet the needs of our clients by ensuring projects are delivered on time and budget, per business requirements.
- Provide and / or co-ordinate change management and employee engagement activities to ensure that systems, processes, and procedures are implemented in a sustainable manner.
- Lead/coordinate/participate in RFP activities for systems integrator/technology partner selection.
- Work closely with IT to coordinate project work.
- Keep stakeholders and all levels of company management informed of project status through ongoing contact, communication, and presentations.
- Act as a project resource on other Company projects to provide insight into, and resolution for project interdependencies
- Post-secondary degree or diploma, or relevant work experience
- Minimum five (5) years IT & Business process project management experience
- Demonstrated project management experience with diverse stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of project management methodology.
- Experience with change management initiatives and the ability to influence others.
- Demonstrated facilitation experience (session design and delivery)
- Excellent oral, written & presentation communication skills.
- Exemplary organizational skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent Microsoft & internet office skills required (SharePoint, MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Teams).
- Demonstrated ability to manage concurrent projects that are multidimensional and encompass multiple work streams/subject matter
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy; process-oriented and organized
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, managing competing priorities, and able to work effectively in ambiguous situations
- Strong customer focus, takes initiative in order to propose or deliver on a solution
- Able and willing to travel on an as-needed basis
NICE TO HAVE qualifications:
- PMP Designation Preferred
- Knowledge of and/or experience in the energy sector is an asset
Working Conditions: Minimal travel may be required
Hybrid Model: Onsite (Monday, Tuesday & Thursday) Remote (Wednesday and Friday)
Duration: 1 year
For more information, please contact email@example.com