Our client is seeking a Project Manager to work within their facilities located in Roxanna, IL for a long-term contract.
The Project Manager will utilize their leadership skills to execute multiple oil refinery projects simultaneously from FEL1 through start up, maintaining quality control/assurance of project deliverables.
- Review and maintains control of overall cost and schedule commitments.
- Oversee all phases and disciplines of engineering, design and construction.
- Maintain coordination and communication with operations, management, and construction to meet overall project goals.
- Prepares reports, submittals, MOC's, AFE/AFD's, and documentation.
- Follow company engineering practices, policies, standards.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 5+ years of petrochemical industry experience
- Experience working with Engineering Firms either directly or as an owner’s representative
- Familiarity with Primavera P6, ICARUS, and SAP
Familiarity with Primavera P6, ICARUS, and SAP