Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Project Manager to work within their facilities located in Edmonton or Calgary or Toronto for an initial 6-month contract, likely to be extended.
Within this position, you will be responsible for strategic planning and the development and execution of a broad variety of activities that inform and involve internal and external stakeholders.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Drive planning and organizing for campaign execution including content, content schedule, platforms and measurements
- Support the delivery of effective events
- Assess the organizations change progress throughout the project
- Develop enterprise, and program communications and strategies
- Enterprise SharePoint sites, content, apps, presentations, and other materials
- Support the sustainment and reinforcement of system and process changes
Previous education and experience required:
- University degree and/or professional designation
- 7+ years of related experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, especially Microsoft Project, PowerBI, SharePoint Administration, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Communication and Presentation Skills