Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek a Project Manager to work in Houston, Texas in a 1-year contract
Day to day responsibilities:
- Supports all phases of projects from inception through completion.
- Acts as a primary contact for project activities, leading project review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Establishes design concepts, criteria, and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration, and test.
- Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies project problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
- Liaise with business functions to understand ongoing needs. Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Acts as advisor to program team regarding projects, tasks, and operations.
- 4-7 years of relevant experience.