Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil & Gas clients to seek a Project Manager to work in Chatham, ON for a 12-month contract position.
- Accountable for scoping, development, execution, and completion of projects, on time and within budget. Identifies necessary activities and assigns accountabilities, responsibilities of the team.
- Develops project schedules.
- Ensures deliverables are received from the team.
- Contributes to the identification of risks.
- Assists in the development of the project cost estimate.
- Provides corporate project updates.
- Initiates and authorizes major material and service purchases.
- Facilitates timely team meetings.
- Ensures project safety and compliance.
- Supervision of all project-related construction personnel.
- Engineering and/or Technologists Degree/Diploma.
- Demonstrated project management skills, ability to work with minimal supervision and independently on numerous simultaneous tasks.
- Demonstrated communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Proficient with PC based applications (engineering, work processing, spreadsheets, databases, scheduling tools).
- Experience with gas facilities design, construction, and operations.
- Knowledge of natural gas construction specs and practices, applicable codes, regulations, and union agreements.
- Must be either Fully Vaccinated or Regularly tested for COVID-19