Airswift has been tasked by one of our O&G clients to seek a Marketing Advisor to join them on a 12-month contract in North York, ON.
- Lead and manage integrated marketing campaigns across offline and online tactics and across both B2C and B2B markets.
- Work with market research and business intelligence team to understand target consumer’s needs, values, preferences, requirements, and trends and leveraging the insights to develop effective campaigns.
- Work with the channel partners to understand their needs, preferences, requirements and deliver marketing initiatives to support them in achievement of their targets.
- Plan, create and execute an annual marketing plan including outbound and inbound marketing activities to reach target audiences by demonstrating expertise in various areas such as: content development and optimization, advertising, events planning, social media, email, print, CRM systems etc.
- Measure marketing campaigns/initiatives via - analysis of results/data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Work closely with the agency of record to ensure that best practices are utilized through techniques and tools to develop creative and unique customer targeted campaigns based on market research, data insights and past campaigns that will drive results.
MUST HAVE qualifications:
- College or university level education in Marketing, Communications, or related program.
- A minimum of four years’ experience in marketing.
- Experience in designing and executing targeted marketing programs, solutions, and services.
- Agency management experience
- Experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders on key marketing initiatives.
- Knowledge of energy industry including energy efficiency
- *Some travel, within the province, is required
- *working from home due to COVID; expectation is to be onsite after offices re-open