Airswift has been tasked by one of our clients, and we would like to seek a Project Manager, Fuel Retail Construction to be based in Bangkok, Thailand.
As a Project Manager, Fuel Retail Construction you’ll join our collaborative team providing our clients with award-winning planning, engineering, architectural design, construction management, and design-build project delivery. We’re looking for a passionate individual in Thailand who is driven by collaboration, exceeding expectations, and challenging the status quo. The role will primarily focus on the following;
- Reports internally to Lead Project Manager and assists the Lead Project Manager in meetings at client in-country management level.
- Takes detailed briefings from the Client internal stakeholders, i.e., Area Managers, Convenience Retailing, Remediation, Fuel Deliveries, Procurement etc. and manages stakeholder alignment.
- Manages the procurement process and issues, receives, and evaluates tenders.
- Manages the procurement of construction works and equipment in accordance with the procurement plans.
- Preparation of design and contract documentation with Design Manager.
- Organizes Pre-Construction meeting and co-ordinates stakeholder activities. Manages interfaces with any client operations.
- Visits sites and undertakes the detailed scoping of the works including time cost, stakeholder and risk issues. Prepares preliminary schedules and arranges layouts through the Design
- Review site safety plan and Job Method Statements in accordance with client safety objectives, carries out safety inspections during construction, documents findings and implements recommendations for improvement.
- Review construction schedules, monitors, and reports on the progress of work to all stakeholders.
- Reviews contract security and insurances, superintends contract including certifying payments, authorizing extension of time and variations (under delegation), managing provision of design information to clarify documentation.
- Organizes and participates in site meetings, reviews inspection schedule, completes inspection checklists and witnesses commissioning testing of systems
- With a recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/ Civil Engineering
- With 3 to 5 years of experience in Project Management within Fuel Retail Construction with sound knowledge in Electrical. Or Civil
- Ensuring project deliverables meet and exceed client expectations
- Ensuring projects deliver expected operational targets and supporting the delivery
- Outstanding client focus and a commitment to problem solving in a collaborative way
- Exceptional written and communication skills, with the ability to influence and work with people at all levels
- Ability to deal with conflicting priorities and offer win-win solutions
- Principal office located in Bangkok with a willingness to travel within Thailand to various sites as and when required
**Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted**