Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek for Project Manager (C+I) to work within their facilities located at Manila, Philippines.
- Manage Solar PV projects
- Create and review of construction schedule including incorporated information from system design,
- Delegate project Delivery team to execute projects
- Support other activities as Business Development and Operation and Maintenance of Solar PV Projects
- Develop and execute project risk management plans for new projects
- Evaluate project resource needs for executing the projects
- Support contract negotiations with potential contractors and owner
- Produce, review and control Project schedules including constructions and key deliverables using MS Project and other schedule software’s
- Frequent updates of projects status to superior
- Energetic, passionate, and result – oriented Solar PVs Project Manager with more than 3/4 years of technical development experiences
- Direct rooftop project management experience and keen to expand this further with a global company
- Budget / Documentation and contractor experience for Solar Projects with a strong engineering background
- Fluent in Filipino language (Tagalog etc) and acceptable English level
*We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified*