Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Manufacturing clients to seek a Project Manager to work in The Woodlands, TX for an initial 6-month contract position, potential extension.
- Responsible for all commercial and administrative requirements of Projects.
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure that the project progresses on schedule and within the budget.
- Lead the project team and all necessary technical disciplines throughout the project’s design, fabrication and as required installation.
- Ability to follow all company procedures with regards to project reporting and client interface including:
- Financial/Operations Reviews, Project Planning, Procurement Planning, Budgeting, Staffing and Quality Management.
- Work with Project Controls and Quality groups as required to support project and departmental requirements.
- Assist with proposal development and review prior to contract award.
- Provide technical assistance and problem resolution.
- Coordinate project activities in order to comply with all design codes, safety regulations, government and regulatory agencies.
- Review and apply project specifications to engineering, design and fabrication efforts.
- Review, understand and interpret Customer specifications and contract requirements.
- Manage Customer and internal documents through the Document Management System.
- Coordinate material/purchasing requirements, develop requisitions and approve vendor selections.
- Responsible for cost control, cost forecasting, planning/scheduling, change management, and reporting on projects.
· B.S. with M.S. or M.A.
· 5 years hands on project management experience.
· Equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ability to manage multiple parallel projects.
· Excellent computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Primavera P6 and other project management programs.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving skills.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Experience working with Industry Standard Codes (ASME, B31, AISC, ASTM, AWS, OSHA) and or international equivalents.
· Industrial Fabrication or Construction experience.
· Understanding of Engineering disciplines.
· Cryogenic gas processing including natural gas and hydrogen liquefaction, and separation and rejection facilities.