A fast-growing company who works on multiple resources projects. Due to the quality of work delivered in the last few years, they are looking for more assistance!
You’ll be a Project Manager who understands the technical aspects of telecommunications to provide input and guidance into the organisation. You will manage these projects value of up to several million dollars and support these project activities.
This can be a permanent or contracting role and you will be working in the Perth office. Work arrangements can also be flexible.
- Manage Telecommunication/Technology projects
- Manage project budgets and schedules
- Working with stakeholders with gathering requirements, scope and delivery of solutions
- Managing project status and communicating with key stakeholders
- 5+ years Project Management experience
- Proven experience in Managing telecommunication projects
- Proven experience in the resources industry
- Experience in the use of Microsoft project tools and project management artefacts
A tertiary qualification in engineering is preferred
Please apply now or send your CV to email@example.com
For enquiries, please call Alan at 08 6146 4344