Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Project Manager to work within their facilities located in Convent, LA for a long-term contract.
Within this position, you will be responsible for managing the project through all phases (initiating, estimating, planning, executing and closing) and ensure that the project is completed within budget and in compliance with applicable procedures and guidelines. May perform Project Engineer responsibilities as needed to implement the project.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Define project scope and objectives
- Assign personnel resources to phases and elements and reviewing bids from contractors.
- Monitor project performance
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Ensure projects comply with federal and state regulations.
Previous education and experience required:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, or a related field
- At least 5-8 years of project management and related experience in the petrochemical industry. 10-15 years of experience preferred
- Experience with large manufacturing facilities construction sites preferred
- Proficient with MS Office Suite of tools, exposure to schedule software, preferably Primavera (P6)
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the time
- DCS projects experience preferred