On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Sr Project Manager to work within a nuclear power plant in WA.
- Achieve project objectives through focused planning, scheduling, and control of project activities. Assist as a Project Estimator (PE); responsible to scope, develop, coordinate, and communicate all levels of project and program estimates in support of Project Management.
- Develop Preliminary estimates, Rough Order of Magnitude estimates, Budgetary estimates, and Definitive estimates as required by the project type and complexity.
- Interface on a regular basis with Project Managers and attend management level meetings as necessary (example is PRC).
- Develop and maintain the estimating program and computer based estimating templates and tables. Maintain all current estimate revisions and back up information and provide input to and operate under PM-2-8 (Project Estimating)
- PMP Certification is desired.
- Mechanical PM experience, Replace turbocharges, and License renewal experience are required.
Education and experience: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and ten (10) years of experience directly related to maintenance processes, human performance, and/or continuous improvement; OR an Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university and twelve (12) years of experience directly related to maintenance processes, human performance, and/or continuous improvement; OR a high school diploma or GED and fourteen (14) years of experience