My client, a leading port consulting company is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager with large project and port experience available to work in Beirut, Lebanon.
18 months contract, potentially extendable, on a resident basis, you will
Lead a team for a port redevelopment project in Lebanon, collaborating with various internal and external stakeholders (team on site, in Germany, procurement...)
Ø Manage project execution, nurturing relationships through the term contract. Review, accept and monitor program of works.
Ø Attend meetings to monitor progress, quality, safety, and other issues.
Ø Business trips: 30/50% of the time in Hamburg, Germany.
Ø Responsible for managing project costs, budget control, and reporting
- 15+ years Large Project experience with Multiple
- With multi-disciplinary, multi-Site experience
- Civil engineering and Port experience required
- Fluent English speaker, ideally Arabic and/or French speaker too.
- Accommodation, transport and medical insurance provided,
- 1 home leave for 6 months. 20 days holiday per annum