We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager - Transmission to be based in Sydney for our client who operate predominately in engineering, construction and maintenance in the power industry across Australia.
Location - Sydney (can be nationally based with trips to site)
Duration - Fixed Term Contract
- Manage all aspects and phases of the project from start to finish.
- Work with Project Management Team to manage and deliver high value construction projects relating to power and transmission.
- Manage and help to recruit the project team.
- Cost estimation of capital resources, material, planning, people management and coordination to meet project budgets whilst ensuring quality that falls in line with client KPIs.
- Ensure delivery of the project's KPIs set by the client which relate to health & safety, quality, cost and schedule.
- Use company project management procedures.
- Follow all company policies and methodologies in delivery of the project.
- Experience in delivering high value transmission construction projects.
- Previous experience in managing multidisciplinary teams to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Ability to develop those working as part of the team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills when dealing with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Must have a background in delivering power projects, managing contracts and estimating high value construction projects.
- Project Management Diploma or Certificate IV highly regarded (significant field experience would substitute this)
- Already accredited as CPPP with AIPM (or is willing to undertake accreditation)
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.