Project Manager – North East USA. 12+ month contract.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key Renewables clients, an offshore wind operator to source a Project Manager to join them on an initial 12 month contract located in North East USA.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Act as Project Manager for multi-disciplinary projects from pre- feasibility phase through to commissioning
- Collect requirements, define scope and define work-breakdown-structure for the project/package
- Support technical advisory services for offshore projects currently under development
- Manage multidisciplinary engineering studies
- Ensure overall project tracking, planning, coordination and status reporting to various stakeholders
- Manage overall project/package time schedule, including key milestones. Detailed planning of activities and develop schedule. Continuously ensure that project/package is progressing in accordance with schedule
- Assist in ensuring HAZID/HAZOP and risk assessments are carried out to identify risk and mitigation actions are plan accordingly
Previous experience and education required:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 3+ years gained within offshore wind
- Proven track record of taking projects from feasibility phase through to operations
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note there is no per diem offered for this position therefore only local candidates will be considered.