Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Project Manager to work in their facilities located in OSNABRÜCK to work under a 10-month contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
The project will increase the capacity of production of a plant by building a warehouse, a tank farm with 9 bulk storage tanks and a production workshop with 6 blenders. The project is running with an EPCM strategy. The service will require a high level of technicality, such as:
- Following the construction project (civil engineering, piping, machines, automation electricity, …),
- Manage the responsibilities for the execution in terms of costs, schedule and HSE,
- Manage the responsibilities for the execution of the EPCM contract
- Ensure coordination between the COMPANY, the EPCM contractor and the other supplier
- Manage and coordinate the procurement and supply, construction, commissioning and handover to the COMPANY
- Make sure the project is executed in accordance with the COMPANY’s HSE requirements, and the local regulations, the needs stated in the SOR (Statement of Requirements), the scope of work and the technical requirements defined in the FEED stage, and the technical specifications of the COMPANY
- Implement a Project Execution Plan (PEP) and Project Quality Plan (PQP)
- Make sure the affiliate has the support from the Headquarters/zone business lines (HSE, technical, business line, procurement, etc.) as per requirements
- Create, update and publish the KPI at least once a month
- Organize Steering Committee meetings
- Monitor and implement the recommendations, technical reviews and audits
- Identify project risks to solved them
- Coordinate and manage the contractors and suppliers
- Contract Management and check the work progress
- Coordinate with local authorities for work permits and other authorizations (customs, etc.)
- Make sure the requirements and recommendations from the technological risks (HAZID, HAZAN, HAZOP, TRA, etc.) and safety design studies have been included in the construction process
- Set up a quality plan which include the organization of inspections/audits, manage the non-conformities and their resolutions
- Make sure COMPANY’s operators receive the required trainings to use the new facilities
- Ensure acceptance of the facilities, handover to the operator and formal close-out of the project
- Make sure the final documentations (maintenance manuals included) have been handed over to the operator
- Write a project feedback (REX) report
Previous education & experience required:
The duration of the service will start as soon as possible and end on April 2022.
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS The deliverable will be written in German and English. The technical requirements are:
- Advanced expertise in technical knowledges
- Good expertise in industrial construction
- Good expertise in plant extension projects management.
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.