Airswift is working across an exciting & substantial wind project in Queensland and is searching for a Project Management Officer to join a team that is growing. Reporting to a Project Controls Manager, you will have an analytical mind and have a skill in generating significant management reports to contribute toward the smooth running of the project.
Location- Brisbane, with some site travel in Queensland
- Promoting a positive safety culture.
- Making themselves aware of the Health and Safety Management plan.
- Creating, editing, and reviewing high-quality management reports and presentations, including project budget tracking, project schedule tracking and general project metric analysis such as safety.
- Coordinating, organising, and supporting monthly internal and external Management Reporting.
- Creation and distribution of meeting minutes, meeting actions, and tracking of meeting actions to close-out.
- Support the project leadership team and other staff to ensure goals of the project are achieved.
- Proactively evaluate situations and display initiative by presenting solutions to the management team including trend analysis and feedback as appropriate.
- Where required, scheduling, coordinating project workshops both internal and external.
- Supporting the project office with general office admin duties and where required
- Tertiary business degree coupled with formal project management qualifications (highly desirable).
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in a similar role ideally in Engineering or Construction.
- Proven experience in managing projects and working across multi-discipline teams.
- Previous exposure to project management, analytical and research methods and techniques.
- High level written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Analytical skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality reports, presentations, and other requested documents under tight time constraints.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.