Project Lead – Incubation Strategy (start-ups)
London / Remote working
Contract – 6 months+
- Execute the incubation strategy tactically for teams.
- Organize start-up teams and run tailored workshops to steer the start-ups toward success.
- Identify and produce new workshops aimed at specific needs of the incubated teams, such as interfaces, business models, distribution strategies, go to market strategies, stakeholder management, customer journey, team culture, and resilience
- Interface with incubated teams and stakeholders (both internal and external) to onboard new start-ups, progress product development and pivots in the team, develop efficient stakeholder interfaces, and drive regular status updates with executive sponsors
- Drive program management both at a strategic level of selection of companies and a tactical level of tracking start-ups progress, financials, and metrics
- Drive origination including sourcing founders and ideas and forming start-ups teams
- Unblock start-ups from procurement and other resourcing perspectives facilitating scalable solutions that might extend across multiple start-ups.
- This individual should have a strong digital background such as experience from program management of digital projects; technical product management; or software engineering.
- This individual should have the expertise necessary to coach and steer founders to build and launch digital companies, including generating hypotheses, understanding stakeholder motivations, developing business models, and selling both the product and vision.
- This individual should be capable of transitioning from working on tactical approaches to strategic vision with ease.
- This individual should have strong presentation skills to teach custom-built content to start-up founders.
- This role will interface directly with start-up founders/CEOs and executive stakeholders both internal and external and therefore should be held by a senior, experienced professional capable of handling difficult situations and trusted to make the right calls.