Our client, a major Oil & Energy Company is seeking a Project Lead to work within their facilities located in Kenedy, TX for a 6-month contract (possible to extend)
- Oversee the Construction Contractor in the safe and efficient execution of the work.
- Ensure projects are being executed in accordance with project documents (e.g. Specs, drawings, Local/Federal regulations, codes, certifications, etc..).
- Familiarity with Construction Contracts and adherence to mechanical completion (MC).
- Generate daily field reports.
- Sign off on daily field ticket/timesheet invoices and goods receipts.
- Coordination of onsite third-party contracts and service providers under the company's direction.
- Resolve Readiness Checklist action items prior to mobilization, as assigned.
- Implement lockout, tagout process on brownfield locations.
- Coordinate daily SIMOPs engagement during construction execution.
- Participate in Contractor toolbox, monthly, and weekly safety meetings.
- Communicate design, materials, constructability, productivity, implementation, etc. issues as they arise during construction.
- Process Industry - Construction
o Minimum 10 years experience
o Fluent in B31.3 and B31.8 specifications
o Document Control - As-Builts, Redlines, Job Books
o QA/QC - Types of NDT and their Best Practices. Non-conformance Processes
- Process Industry - Operations
o Pressure Vessel types and basic operation
o Valve types and basic operation
o PRV basic operation