Airswift is hiring for Project Interface Engineer to be located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for contract renewal position. We are looking candidate that strong in FPSO and EPCIC project experience. Applicants that residing in Malaysia are welcome to apply.
Apply with us now and kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be in touched.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Strategize, coordinate and integrate the project team in EPCIC project management.
- Support PM & CM in finalizing scope prior agreed by Vendor or Contractor.
- Support and whenever necessary lead respective project team members on the engineering, construction, commissioning, and interface provisions for work scope and VDI.
- Support and highlight respective project team of the interface positions on any issues.
- Prepare documents (where applicable), review, comment, and guide project in accordance with the project and interface requirements.
- Support, analyze and consolidate project interface in accordance with the respective contractual requirements.
- Support and consolidate the administration of change order documentation.
- Prepare and record project documentation in accordance with the OBU Management System.
- At least 7 years of involvement in project management with operation, engineering, estimation, project controls and management background.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Project Management, Marine Engineering, Engineering or related Management subject.