Our client seeks a Project Engineering Manager – Rail for a 12 month initial contract, Perth based.
About the role:
- You will be overseeing the greenfield Rail spur and brownfield detailed design.
- Manage and coordinate the provision of engineering services. This will include managing processes, resources, schedules and the quality of key technical/ commercial / regulatory deliverables.
- Ensure the management and delivery of our services meets industry, professional and company standards
- Degree qualified engineer (track and civil background preferred)
- 20+ years of experience within the engineering industry and experience working within the Pilbara heavy Haul environment.
- Additional rail operations and other discipline experience (eg signalling) will be an advantage
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, having impact and influence with the capacity to build professional relationships both internally and client-facing.
- Ability to think strategically and implement plans to gain competitive advantage and identify new growth opportunities.
- Proven skills in business planning, budgeting, and commercial acumen.