One of our biggest clients is looking for a Project Engineer V to work within their dependencies in Calgary, AB
• A strong understanding of practical upstream operations including upstream pipelines and well site pressure equipment
• A good understanding of regulatory requirements including development of required upstream operating manuals (pipeline and Pressure equipment)
• 10-15 year’s experience in pipeline and pressure equipment integrity management
• Diploma in a relevant engineering technology or engineering degree
o AMPP Corrosion Technologist
o API 510 / 570 / 653
• AER regulations, rules and directives
• CSA Z662
• ABSA Pressure Equipment Safety Legislation Regulations
• ABSA AB documents (506, 512…)
Provide our client with Asset Integrity support including but not limited to:
• Participate in the development, updating and interpretation of our client’s Asset Integrity manuals and documentation for pressure equipment and pipeline integrity, asset with preparation of ABSA audit.
• Provide technical advice, training and support on our client’s specifications, regulatory requirements, and industry standards.
• Contributor to the overall success of our client’s ABSA Owner User Program, Asset Integrity Management manual, (Facility Integrity Management plans.)
• Contribute to the overall success of our client’s Pipeline Integrity Programs, (Pipeline Integrity Management Plans, POMM…)
• Provide support for pipeline risk assessments and facility Design Based Risk assessments
• Provide auditing support for our client’s Asset Integrity Management Systems manual (AIMS) and integrity programs including internal audits for Calgary head office and field locations, and audits of service providers involved with the AIMS program.
• Provide support for the implementation of our client’s new maintenance and IDMS system (SAP S4hanna)
• Become familiar with our client’s corporate Operational Excellence programs and how they relate to fixed equipment (Facility Integrity & Reliability Management
• Participate in Management of change process – completing functional reviews for Asset Integrity issues
• Participate in Hazard and Operability Analysis (HAZOP), and process safety initiatives and provide guidance to ensure integrity is maintained throughout the lifecycle of pressure equipment pipelines and storage tanks
• This worker will be in the office, with no remote/hybrid opportunities