Start date : Asap for 6 months renewable
Location : Montigny le bretonneux
Project : Wind offshore
Airswift has been tasked to search for the Project Operation Engineer to work on a Wind offshore project.
Integrated in the operation team, under the supervision of the Installation manager/Vessel Lead, he will prepare the offshore campaign from the office and will embark onboard on rotation or in Yard for mission.
- Support Preparation SandVessel (Integration Fall pipe, ROV, Survey on Bulk Carrier Vessel)
- Support Preparation MSV (Integration all Services : CPT, Grouting Services, CPT etc)
- Support Transportation Deck Carrier MP/TP
- Support Marine Warranty Surveyor Inspection Follow up
- Support S3000 MP&TP Campaign review activities
- Leading Grouting Services for the MP&TP Campaign from SoW up to TBE
- Leading Commissioning preparation
- Leading Crew Boat, Supply required for S3000 MP&TP Vessel request issuance up to TBE
Delivrable : Mobilization Plan, SoW, TBE, Follow up, Responsibility & Reporting Vessel procedure, POB, Organization Charts, Battery limits