Airswift has been tasked by one of our key accounts to source a Project Engineer to join their team on a 12-month contract in Boston, Massachusetts.
This position will be responsible for designing and generating construction documents for commercial and utility scale solar PV systems.
Our client is a leading integrated energy company that develops, designs and builds optimized projects in the solar, storage, and emerging energy industries for our customers across the United States.
• Passionately builds the team by attracting, interviewing, assessing, mentoring and retaining Top Performers.
• Leads and enforces the safety policies and procedures and addresses non-compliance among all employees, subcontractors and vendors.
• Leads the project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
• Manage and oversee field operation and engineering processes and procedures.
• Drive enforcement of safety protocols by the project teams.
• Oversees the execution of the project with the Quality Management System.
• Utilizes daily huddles to promote communication, resolve issues and share ideas, so the projects are expeditiously and profitably constructed.
Previous experience and education required:
• Four year degree preferred – construction management or similar
• Proven track record with 2 - 5 years of experience as a construction manager, with experience in renewable energy construction projects.
• Construction project management of Commercial and Industrial solar projects a plus.
• Project management certifications are an asset but not required (i.e. PMP or similar).
• OSHA 30 required.
• Experience working with clients in a rapidly evolving environment and developing creative solutions to meet conflicting needs
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume. Please note that there is no per diem available on this project.