We are currently recruiting a Rail Electrification Project Engineer to assist in the delivery of projects across the ANZ region.
Not being afraid to become hands-on in the design/delivery is paramount to success in this role.
- Design, installation & commissioning of rail electrification equipment – mostly traction substations (25kv, 1500DC or 750DC)
- Assisting in the tendering for projects throughout Australia & NZ
- Producing BOMs (bill of materials)
- Planning, supervision and management of rail electrification construction, testing and commissioning.
- Confidently engage with clients and internal teams throughout project lifecycle
- 8+ years’ experience in electrification
- Completed an entire project through its lifecycle from concept to commissioning
- Experience working for a contractor
- Full Australian working rights