Airswift has been tasked by one of its major clients to look for a Project Engineer to work a 1-year contract in Milton, WI.
Nature of the work:
- Support multiple projects
- Provide engineering support to develop capital project scope documents with associated cost estimates for execution.
- All projects will include either a budgetary estimate (+/-40%), basic engineering estimate (+/-25%), or construction estimate (+/-10%) depending on the project.
- Required to work at site full time.
- All scope development involving new piping or piping modifications, interlocks, and/or instruments is to include a red line P&ID
- Time to fill: ASAP
- Project Engineer – 15+ years’ experience in a project and construction capacity (BS or higher, in ChE or ME).
- 15+ years’ experience
- Proficiency in MS365 office suite
- Proficiency in MS Project
- Experience at PSM facilities a plus
- Full detailed scope documents to include project definition, and all associated elements for construction; civil, electrical, mechanical, structural, etc., and any other associated construction elements required to achieve the project goals.
- Drawings of structures, piping layouts, P&ID’s, etc, in suitable detail for detailed engineering and/or construction.
- Detailed cost estimate to the level of detail required for the specified accuracy, e.g., +/-10% or +/- 40%.
- Any equipment and instrumentation specifications
- Any SIS loop sheets, interlock list, SIL calculations, PSV calculations that support the project scope