Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Project Engineer III to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX for an initial 12-month contract, likely to be extended.
Within this position, you will be responsible for ensuring the safe and effective project management of the facilities while working with all stakeholders to ensure the scope, schedule and budgets are maintained for each assigned project.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Ensure the project management, planning, and construction activities of the assigned projects meet internal and external stakeholder needs
- Support the company’s welding, NDE, and coating subject matter leads (SML)
- Manage NDE assessment and repair decisions by collaborating with Pipeline Integrity and the NDE field technicians
- Creating, monitoring, and updating contracts
- Meeting stakeholders needs by tracking performance
- Develop accurate construction plans by detecting action steps needed to accomplish objectives
Previous education and experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- 7+ years of design and/or project management experience.
- Software experience with MS Office Suite, Oracle or SAP
- Valid driver’s license