Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Project Engineer to work within their facilities located in Ponca City, OK for a long-term assignment.
Within this position, you will be responsible for development and execution large capital refinery projects.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for all phases of project life cycle
- Supports development of scope definition
- Prepare cost estimates, project justification, schedules, and execution plans
- Develop project contract strategies and prepares engineering / bid specifications
- Review designs, drawings, and material selections with multi-discipline integrated project team
- Coordinate all permitting activities and inspection supplies
Previous education and experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years project engineering work experience
- Able to read and understand specifications, schematics, diagrams, and drawings