Our client is seeking an IC Project Engineer to work within their facilities located in Superior, WI, for a 12-month assignment.
This Project Engineer must have the background in I&C to assist SRP & PHA I/C technical issues and field verify construction issues with the General Contractor and SRC. The individual will work with our current I/C Engineering lead.
- Supporting the Construction, I/C RFIs as required
- Managing the documentation management execution for the handover to turnover
- Managing the master data with SRC asset integrity
- Managing the as building requirement
- Providing field I/C engineering support during construction
- Managing the key deliverables updates in blue beam repository following MOC process.
- Minimum of 5 years related Oil and Gas Industry experience
- Undergraduate Degree in Electrical or Automation or Instrumentation or Controls
- Eligible to travel and work in the USA
- Experience working with projects groups, in all project phases of projects, to determine
- optimum process configuration, design, risk assessment, execution plan incorporating full life cycle costs
- Experience in presenting to executive audiences and EPC contractors
- Excellent organizational leadership, interpersonal and technical skills
- Driver's License is required for business travel
- Advanced Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Project Management Certification
- Professional Engineer, registered or eligible for registration (Canada or USA)
- Project Management
- Experience in project scoping, feasibility studies and relative economics analysis
- Experience in defining DBM, FEED and Detailed Engineering automation deliverables
- Experience in process integrity; safe operability, and maintainability via formal reviews (HAZOP, SIL)
- Familiar with ISA, API, ASME, industry standards used in refining automation equipment design
- Experience in of selecting equipment used for hydrocarbon processing, including refining
- Extensive experience with process-related project deliverables (Instrument datasheets, P&IDs, loop drawings, control system narratives, PSV sizing, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate licensor and engineering contractor proposed technologies.
- Extensive (15 years+) experience with specifying and commissioning field instruments, control valves and basic process control systems, SIS, PLC system
- Instrumentation software based tools such as Smart Plant/In tools environment
- Knowledgeable in HAZOP, LOPA, Process Hazard Analysis