Project Engineer Hull. Airswift. Schiedam, The Netherlands.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek a Project Engineer Hull to work within their facilities in Schiedam, The Netherlands on an ongoing contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Responsible for proper execution of the scope of work assigned to him/her, based on agreed methods, procedures, and time frame to obtain a satisfactory result. Scope of work typically comprises execution of engineering
- Further tasks and responsibilities as per the relevant sections of the Company Group Management System
- Co-ordination of preparation of technical documents as per the agreed scope of work
- Co-ordination of technical interfacing between the work in the applicable disciplines
- Co-ordination of interfacing with purchasing, construction, and commissioning activities if so applicable
- Co-ordination of technical review by the project and third parties, such as Class, and processing of comments
- Contribute to the preparation and maintenance of the List of documents to be delivered
- Organization of document review and control and Planning of documents issue
- Supervision and coaching of the Lead Engineers assigned to him or her
- Report to Overall EPM and respective Area EPM
- Responsible to maintain Technical Query register
- Responsible to maintain Tracking Register
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.