Location - Perth, WA
Duration - Initial 1 Year Contract
Our client is seeking a Project Engineer to join their Perth based team. You'll be working within the Mining and Resources division, working on a major rail and mine project portfolio that consists of projects for several major mining clients.
- Plan and coordinate engineering and engineering design work.
- Prepare schedules for design work and obtain approvals for flow sheets and drawings.
- Monitor and report on aspects of project quality, cost and progress.
- Monitor progress and performance against the project plan; taking action to resolve problems and minimise delays.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working on civil and track projects.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interpret and communicate technical information.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree Qualification.