Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Project Engineer to work within their facilities located in Borger, TX for a long-term assignment.
Within this position, you will be responsible for preparing procurement packages, and checking mechanical, instrumentation, and electrical engineering deliverables.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Get approval from refinery stakeholders on engineering deliverables
- Manage the change to refinery documentation
- Verify installation complies with engineering deliverables
- Direct the engineering contractor assigned to the project.
- Develop engineering and construction drawings
- Follow projects from early FEL, detailed design, construction and startup
- Support the schedule and cost reviews for assigned work areas
- Support construction through review and responses to Requests-For-Information (RFI)
- Project MOC development and participate in system punch-listing, completion activities, and PSSRs
Previous education and experience required:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 2-5 years of experience working in an industrial process facility
- Understanding of the FEL project process and interactions required to execute a project.
- Knowledgeable of industry codes & standards
- Knowledge in MS Office