Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Project Engineer to work in their facilities located in Monaco, France under a 1-year contract.
- To manage / execute small / medium size projects (Initiatives) under the supervision of OBTM Manager
- To deploy solutions from initiatives within the organization.
- To follow up and support after deployment and measure benefits.
Management / execution of several simultaneous Initiatives, consisting of:
- Liaise with stakeholders (Sponsor/SMEs/GOE/SBM Programs/3rd parties,…)
- Prepare initiative’s ID card (estimate work, evaluate planning, identify resources needs, quantify benefits and payback time)
- Present initiative to Operations Initiative SteerCo (OIS) and other company instances as required with the support of the OBTM project control team, set up project (code, planning, team,…)
- Evaluate change management requirements
- Execute project as per plan under supervision of OBTM Mgr. and with support from Initiative sponsor
- monitor and report progress
- Prepare bid packages for 3rd party work/product and conduct bid evaluations
- Participate to 3rd parties contract review and approval
- Assess solution (identify constraints and improvements)
- Prepare budget and planning for deployment in the organization and get approval from OIS
- Interface with units/shore bases for budget approval by clients/JVs.
- Execute roll-out, including training programs and change management.
- Travel to site, including offshore, if required to kick-off the project or to resolve difficulties
- Measure benefits of solution implemented and compare vs plan
- Prepare lessons learned
- Perform all activities to execute the project from start to completion and evaluation, under the supervision of the OBTM Manager, and in accordance with GEMS processes.
- Provide regular feedback to management and escalate any blocking issue.
- Master Degree in Engineering.
- 10 years’ experience in offshore industry projects, or project position(s) with major engineering or Construction Companies.
Interest in and knowledge of new technologies (including Digital)
- Familiar with contractual and business development aspects
- Good communication skills, ownership and entrepreneurship
- Good team player willing to interact beyond her/his project team and department.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Ability to travel internationally (including offshore)
Behaviors & inter-personal skills - Key points:
- Customer focus
- Decision quality
- Action oriented
- Directs work
- Plans and aligns
- Ensures accountability
- Drives results
- Instils trust
- Manages ambiguity
- Being resilient
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.